This is my recipe for the perfect midnight munchie – a cheesy mess guaranteed to impress.
- Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 300
- Protein: 15g
- Carbs: 31g
- Fat: 13g
- Servings: 1 Sandwich
- 1 English Muffin
- 6 Pepperoni Slices
- 1/3 Cup Low Fat Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Tablespoons Of Queso
- 5 Leaves Of Fresh Spinach
- A Few Sliced Mushrooms
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- Split English Muffin in half and evenly spread mozzarella cheese onto each half.
- Place English Muffins into oven or toaster oven for 5 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble.
- Remove English Muffin from oven or toaster oven and evenly space 3 slices of pepperoni on each half of the muffin.
- Return English Muffin to oven or toaster oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until pepperoni begins to sizzle.
- Remove from oven.
- Microwave the queso on high heat for 20 seconds or until bubbling. Take care not to burn the queso.
- Pour the hot liquid queso over both halves of the English Muffin.
- Top with spinach and mushrooms.